PECOFacet Model MPI flushing filter cartridges are designed to be used in place of coalescer elements in a coalescer separator housing during flushing on new systems or when there’s been repairs to existing equipment. Model MPI cartridges are less expensive than coalesce cartridges and have more filtration media for better solids holding capacity. Benefits, features and materials of construction are similar to our Model MP cartridges, except it is designed to flow inside to outside same as our coalescer cartridges.
These cartridges are constructed to meet the demanding requirements of the industrial filter market. Media with high efficiency throughout the life of the cartridge is available in ratings of 0.5 to 5 micron. We recommend replacing cartridges when the differential pressure reaches 15 psi.
Our pleated paper filter media is made from a variety of natural and synthetic fibers. The fibers are bonded using various resins to provide excellent filtration and solids holding characteristics.
- Less expensive than coalescer cartridges
- More solids holding capacity than coalescer cartridges
- Less weight, resulting in lower freight costs
Standard Design Features
- Max. recommended operating temperature: 240ºF (115ºC)
- pH range from 5 to 9
- Initial differential pressure: 2 psi (0.14 kg/cm²) or less
- Design collapse pressure: 75 psi (5.25 kg/cm²)
- Flow direction: inside to out
- Micron ratings: 0.5, 1, 2 and 5
- Available in both self-centering rod mount and screw base