5th Edition EI 1581, Category M Qualified
FOR MAXIMUM WATER COALESCING EFFICIENCY AND SOLIDS HOLDING CAPACITY
PECOFacet CM Model 5 coalescer cartridges offer the finest performance available. This standard line of high flow coalescer cartridges removes ultra-fine solids and enhances separation of water from jet fuel.
The PECOFacet coalescer separator housings equipped with CM Model 5 coalescer and companion separator cartridges have been tested and fully qualified to meet the performance requirements of 5th Edition of EI 1581, Category M, in both vertical and horizontal orientations.
Standard Design Features
- Tested and qualified to 5th Edition of EI 1581, Category M
- Multi-layered media for increased solids holding capacity
- Ultra-fine solids removal
- Maximum water coalescence
- Balanced cartridge flow characteristics
- Recommended max. operating temperature: 240°F (115°C)
- Withstands in excess of 75 psi differential pressure
- pH range from 5 to 9
- Choice of self-centering rod or screw base coalescer cartridge mounting styles